Come raise a glass! Join us at the 26th Annual TD Art Gallery Paint-In.
We are a proud supporter of the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria.
180+ Artists | Moss St. from Fort to Dallas
Vancouver Island’s largest outdoor visual art event, the TD Art Gallery Paint-In is celebrating its 26th year!
The Paint-In is a community outreach initiative featuring 180+ invited professional and emerging artists from Victoria and surrounding areas. Artists take their studios to the street to display and produce their work on Moss Street between Fort Street and Dallas Road. The Paint-In is a free and fun-filled community-based art awareness and education event that sees up to 35,000 visitors.
This event allows local artists access to a receptive audience and encourages an appreciation of the arts among visitors. Over 200 volunteers and participating artists dedicate at least 4,000 hours to make this exceptional annual community event possible!
At the Art Gallery: (map)
- Open House (by donation): 10am – 6pm
- Small Works Show & Sale: 10am – 6pm
- Food & Beverage Garden: 11am – 9pm
- Latin Dance to Kumbia: 5pm – 9pm
On Moss Street:
- Over 180 Artists: 11am – 4:30pm
- TD Monster Murals (at Purcell St. & Point St.): 11am – 4:30pm
- Mobile Life Drawing Classes:
- 11am at George & Moss St.
- 1pm at McKenzie & Moss St.
- 3pm at Wilspencer & Moss St.
- New Extreme Student Art Exhibit:
- Fairfield & Moss St. in Duttons & Co. Real Estate Ltd.