Are your tour guests seeking a memorable west coast experience?
If so, add Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse to your list of “must see” stops. Bring your guests to our Ciderhouse for a tour they won’t forget. Visitors will learn about the history of cider in North America, as well as taken through the artisanal cider making process. Your guests will be warmly welcomed and will enjoy a truly unique experience.Overlooking Sea Cider’s organic apple orchard, the Ciderhouse possesses a commanding view of Cordova Channel, James Island and Mount Baker. Stepping inside, your guests will encounter a spacious, contemporary west coast tasting room boasting a soaring ceiling and windows, vintage chandeliers and estate hewn tables.
Centrally located between Victoria and Sidney, Sea Cider is minutes from world class hotels, spas, restaurants, beaches, cycling trails, local wineries, and other attractions.
Providing the perfect setting to relax and to sample traditionally fermented ciders made on site, Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse will leave a lasting impression.
- our spacious Tasting Room with its long rustic tables, soaring ceiling and vintage chandeliers
- our expansive Deck, which overlooks the orchard and the islands beyond
- full wheelchair accessibility
- tour bus accessibility
- open year-round for large tours with advanced booking
Our Group Tasting & Tour package includes:
- Guided cider tasting, including 3 generous cider samples per person for groups of up to 24
- Guided tour of the orchard and cidermaking facilities
Tour Groups can add:
- A light selection of local cheese & charcuterie, or
- A lunch-sized selection of local cheese & charcuterie
Estimated time on site: 60 minutes
Advance booking required is required. For more information: phone 250.544.4824 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org