Sea Cider believes in supporting community-minded organizations that enhance our quality of life.
Organizations we support include the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria, the Victoria Symphony, the Royal BC Museum, the Belfry Theatre, Lifecycles, the Victoria Epilepsy & Parkinson’s Centre and many more.
Please send sponsorship requests to info(a)seacider.ca, including as much information as possible and your specific request. We will notify you by phone or email when your item is ready; please allow us up to 4 weeks to respond. Items may be picked up during our regular business hours between 11am and 4pm daily (June 1 to Sept 30) and between 11am and 4pm Wednesday through Sunday (Oct 1 to May 31).
Hosting a fundraising event? Let Sea Cider help.
Sea Cider is proud to support events that build community well-being by assisting non-profit organizations like yours to raise dollars and awareness. We can help you maximize your fund-raising efforts when hosting your event at Sea Cider.
- 10% discount on venue space except Saturdays (take advantage of seasonal rate breaks)
- 15% discount on Sea Cider food
- Preferential pricing or event support from Sea Cider’s catering and tenting partners
- Silent auction or raffle prizes
- Inclusion in Sea Cider’s public events calendar
- Planning session with Sea Cider’s event design team
- Preferential pricing on cider
- All beverages provided by Sea Cider
- Cider is the only alcoholic beverage served
- All estimated payments received in full prior to the event
- Appreciation and acknowledgment sent to Sea Cider partners