Congratulations on your engagement! Now, let us introduce you to the perfect location for your celebrations. With effortless style, flexibility and peaceful environment, our orchard and Ciderhouse are a stunning West Coast answer to a rural yet polished wedding. Here are some of the reasons to celebrate at Sea Cider:
We have perfected the craft of weddings at Sea Cider, and our inspired and experienced staff are here to help you every step of the way. We will suggest and liaise with your chosen vendors to make your planning process as stress-free as possible. Beverage service, set-up and clean-up, coordinating, consultations and planning, day-of supervising — we are here to help!
Effortless Style and Romance
Our orchard, impeccable tent, ciderhouse with soaring ceilings and wrought iron chandeliers look out on immaculate ocean, and mountain views. Our rustic harvest tables and sleek chairs are at home both in the ciderhouse and in the elegantly designed and fully lit tent. Combining both venues with all that nature has to offer builds a natural environ made yours with only a few personal touches, allowing you to save on the myriad of other costs and tasks associated with building a wedding from the ground up.
With our tent capacity reaching 120 guests for a seated dinner or up to 160 guests for a stand-up reception, we can easily accommodate large weddings from mid- April until Mid-October. The ciderhouse, for ceremonies year-round as well as smaller and more intimate receptions in the off-season, can accommodate 100 for ceremonies and cocktail-style receptions and up to 50 guests for a seated dinner.
Sea Cider pairs with only the island’s finest catering companies. Food For Thought Catering, Truffles Catering, and The London Chef will be pleased to present quotes for menus that suit a range of tastes, dining styles and budgets—always paired with outstanding service.
Our Wedding Package includes:
- Up to 5 hours of pre-event coordination time with Sea Cider’s events team to ensure all the details of your wedding are flawless.
- Use of the tasting room, mezzanine, mirror room, tent, and deck. Our Mirror Room is a private room with separate entrance which the bridal party can arrive discreetly, and from where an ideal entrance to the ceremony can commence.
- Complimentary rehearsal and pre event meeting time.
- Photo time in the orchard on your wedding day. No need to find a separate venue for photographs! With our forest, orchard, and panoramic views. Event clients may stage photo shoots onsite before or during the event.
- Tables, chairs and glassware.
- Beverage service that includes: cider, coffee, tea, sparkling apple juice, and artisan sodas. In addition to our award-winning cider and artisan non-alcoholic beverages, you have the option of serving wine and beer with a Special Occasion License.
- Beverage servers and an event supervisor.
- A complimentary glass of cider each for the bride and groom on their wedding anniversary each year.
- Parking for up to 80 vehicles is included with venue, including specially designated space for buses and limousines. In the interest of safe driving, vehicles may be left overnight and we are happy to recommend transportation and we are happy to recommend transportation partners.
- Peak Season Weekend (April 15 – October 15) (Incl. Event Tent & Ciderhouse / Max 160 ppl)
- Peak Season Weekday (April 15 – October 15) (Incl. Event Tent & Ciderhouse / Max 160 ppl)
- Off Season Weekend (October 15 – April 15) (Incl. Ciderhouse / Max 100 ppl)
- Off Season Weekday (October 15- April 15) (Incl. Ciderhouse / Max 100 ppl)