Picot Spring Market at Sea Cider
May 27 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are back at Sea Cider for another Picot Market and we are so excited to use the spring landscape and weather alongside the beautiful backdrop of the orchard and farmhouse!
Grab some friends and a picnic blanket, come down to eat, enjoy some cider and a fantastic selection of some of Victoria’s finest artisans and small businesses. Enjoy your lunch and cider on the tables or as a picnic in the orchard. Stay to enjoy the music, scenery and great company.
– This is a free event
– Sea Cider will be offering tickets for food and cider sales, and a market special on bottles: 2 for $30.
– We will have a floral bouquet workshop by donation, proceeds going towards InspireHealth Supportive Cancer Care
– Raffle ticket sales for a Gift Basket- all proceeds going to InspireHealth Supportive Cancer Care
– Live outdoor music provided by members of The Lonely
– Participating Vendors TBA in Late March. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
– PLEASE invite your friend and RSVP so we have an idea of numbers and can accommodate everyone for this indoor & outdoor event. As always, we encourage carpooling.
– More details to be released soon… we are just very excited to finally announce this one and invite you to share an afternoon with us!